Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary Personal Data Protection Policy
This is Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary’s (“BSCS”) Personal Data Protection Policy and this is to inform you of how BSCS manages, collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”).
When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or browse through the products and services offered by us, you agree and consent to BSCS, as well as their representatives collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to our authorised representatives.
The Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent you may have previously provided to BSCS in respect of your Personal Data. BSCS may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, about an individual who can be identified from that data. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, birth date and any other information which you have provided to us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
BSCS collects Personal Data either directly from you or from your authorised representatives (ie. any persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative) though direct messages (inclusive of SMS and WhatsApp) or through our website in the following ways:
- when you submit a form as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to our products and services offered to you
- when you interact with our Cleaning Consultants, for example, via telephone calls, face-to-face meetings and emails
- when you use our services and website, including establishing any accounts with us
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
- when you are contacted by, and respond to our Cleaning Consultants
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained their consent to provide us with their Personal Data.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide your with the products or services that you have requested from BSCS.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
BSCS collects, may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests (including quotation requests and collection/delivery services)
- resolving any complaints and handling requests and enquiries
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks
- providing announcements and responses
- monitoring or recording phone calls and/or customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identification verification purposes
- organising promotional events
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution)
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, code of practices or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on BSCS (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations)
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails
- to withdraw consent from receiving other forms of promotional information: please email customer service with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject, to the address email@example.com
Should you wish to approve and/or withdraw your consent for us to send you marketing content and material, please download the Marketing Consent:Withdrawal Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.