- Do NOT handle your leather branded bags immediately after applying hand creams or lotions on your hand. Even though these are great for your skin, they contain mineral oils and waxes that are not compatible with leather. It will attract dirt and soil.
- Do NOT use baby wipes, or any other wipes on this type of leather as it may stain.
- Do NOT try to remove ink stains as they are non-removable. In some instances, trying to remove it yourself will result in ink stain spreading and worsening the condition of the stain and ruin the entire bag.
- Do NOT use your leather branded bags when the weather forecast says it is going to rain as water stains are non-removable when left untreated immediately.
- Do NOT expose your leather bag under the hot sun for a long period of time.
Stay tuned for more tips in the coming week…