Our Terms of Service
for bag and shoe cleaning services
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary endeavours to process every item entrusted to us in methods, chemicals and temperature, in our professional opinion, that are best suited to the nature and condition of each item
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary shall not assume any responsibility for inherent weakness of or defects in all materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary does not guarantee the complete removal of all stains, however upon customer request Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary can try to remove the stain – this will be done at the customer’s own risk and we will not be liable for any damages.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that our cleaning service maintains a high quality of service. However, we shall not assume any responsibility for colour loss, colour fade, colour transfer, discolouration or shrinkage (out of shape which is unpredictable) and stiffening of bag or shoe skins and skins becoming brittle, or the forming of wrinkles during the drying process, and any other unforeseen occurrence, in the course of the process – the utmost care will be given to each individual item.
- If Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary has any concern with regards to the colorfastness, or the age and/or weakness of the item, we will contact you to obtain your approval before proceeding to care for the item.
- If we are unable to obtain your authorisation in a timely manner, we may then return the item without cleaning it together with a full refund.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary’s liability with respect to any item damage – if proven to be damaged due to our negligence – shall not exceed five (5) times our cleaning charges or fees for the item regardless of brand or condition.
- Inspection of all items should be done upon collection. Any dissatisfaction with the item should be reported immediately to our Cleaning Consultant at the counter during the point of collection, failure to do so constitutes a waive of any claim to dissatisfaction or damage of the item.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary shall not assume responsibility for any personal property left in the bag (cash, jewellery, etc.). We request that our customers check for any personal belongings prior to sending items to us as we will not be held responsible for any lost personal belongings.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary will call you when your item is ready for collection. You will have two (2) weeks from the Collection Date stated on your tax invoice/ receipts to collect your item. Items that are left unclaimed after 30 days from the stated date of collection will be considered as abandoned and will be liquidated or donated to charity.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse services to any customer and/or process any item at its discretion.
- Bag Shoe Cleaning Sanctuary may at any time revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.